Sunday, Dec 7 | DWC
The Polar Vortex should make Santa feel right at home when he stops by Dexter Wellness Center on Sunday, December 7th from 11 am to 1 pm. Parents and children can visit with Santa, enjoy a snack and take home a craft. This event is free and open to the community.
Santa is visiting Stockbridge WC on Dec 6 from 10 - 11 am and Manchester WC from 6:30 - 7:15 pm on Dec. 8. Santa will provide a free guest pass for parents to use while kids enjoy Santa. He's also leaving behind some elves to help wrap gifts the following week.
9 am - 1 pm | Dexter Senior Ctr
The Dexter Winter Marketplace returns every other Saturday until Spring. They're dedicated to local growers and producers by a welcoming marketplace, which meets the demands of local residents for purchasing local, fresh food.
Santa Stops in Chelsea
Chelsea Wellness Center's Exercise with Santa and Lunch Too is on Saturday, Dec. 13th from 11am to 12pm or 12:30 to 1:30pm. Ages 3-9. Free Event and Free Guest Pass for parents to use the Center while kids enjoy time with Santa.
Creating a culture of wellness and fostering sustainable improvements in community
As residents of the healthiest communities in the Midwest, we’ll choose to eat better, move more, avoid unhealthy substances and make healthy connections with others.
- Nov 22 - Dexter Winter Marketplace, 9 am - 1 pm, Dexter Senior Center
- Nov 25 - Manchester Wellness Coalition Meeting, noon, Manchester Village Offices
- Nov 27/28 - CWF Offices closed for Thanksgiving
- Dec 5 - 5H Intervention Grant Deadline, 5 pm
- Dec 6 - Santa visits Stockbridge Wellness Center, 10 - 11 am
- Dec 7 - Santa visits Dexter Wellness Center, 11 am - 1 pm
- Dec 8 - Santa visist Manchester Wellness Center 6:30 - 7:15 pm
- Dec 13 - Exercise with Santa and Lunch Too, Chelsea Wellness Center, 11 am - 12 pm, 12:30-1:30 pm
- View our event calendar
Wales is credited for early use of the phrase “An apple a day [...]
October 17th Read Article »
I know its BLT season… we have them at least once a week [...]
September 8th Read Article »
Five Local Communities Recognized by Michigan Fitness Foundation
November 14, 2014 Read More »
Label Reading 101
October 16, 2014 Read More »