HIP Enters Final Weeks
The Health Improvement Plan of Washtenaw County is making one final push for survey responses in Chelsea, Dexter and Manchester. PLEASE RESPOND! Information from this survey helps the Manchester Wellness Coalition determine priorities for funding through the 5 Healthy Towns Project
Membership assistance available
Member Scholarships are available to all CWF Wellness Centers. Scholarships are administered on the basis of financial need. To learn more about our scholarship opportunities please call 734-580-2513.
What do our friends and neighbors have to say?
Watch how the Wellness Centers affect the lives of community members every day! This inspirational video will give you an idea about how the WCs impact the health and wellness of our guests and our members. There's something for everyone at the WCs.
Second CWF facility to receive MFF Designation
Dexter Wellness Center has been certified as a Medical Fitness Facility by the Medical Fitness Association. The certification process assures a facility adheres to prescribed, tough standards and guidelines. MFA's Facility Certification is the gold standard in the health and wellness industry.
HIP Survey in Grass Lake and Stockbridge
CWF is partnering with the University of Missouri Health and Behavioral Risk Research Center to conduct the HIP survey in Grass Lake and Stockbridge Townships. If you are contacted by phone - please answer the call. Calls come to both landlines and cell phones.
Creating a culture of wellness and fostering sustainable improvements in community
As residents of the healthiest communities in the Midwest, we’ll choose to eat better, move more, avoid unhealthy substances and make healthy connections with others.
- June 23 - Grass Lake Senior Center, 10 a - 2 p, Grass Lake Township Hall
- June 24 - Bushel Basket Market, 2 - 6 pm, Palmer Lot Downtown Chelsea
- June 25 - Manchester Farmers Market, 4 - 7 pm, Chi-Bro Park
- June 25 - Manchester Yoga at the Market, 6:30 pm, Chi-Bro Park
- June 25 - SRSLY Chelsea Cinema presents Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Dusk, Clock Tower Courtyard
- June 25 - Grass Lake Senior Center, 10 a - 2 p, Grass Lake Township Hall
- June 25 - SRSLY Manchester Training Session, 9 am - 4 pm, 912 City Road, Village Offices
- June 26 - Stockbridge Open Air Market, 4 - 7 pm, Downtown
- June 26 - Manchester Walking Group, 9:30 am, Manchester Wellness Center
- June 27 - Yoga on the Lawn, Chelsea District Library, 10 am (mat not provided)
- June 27 - Chelsea Farmers Market, 8 am - noon, Palmer Lot Downtown Chelsea
- June 27 - Dexter Farmers Market, 8 am - 1 pm, Alpine Street
- June 27 - Yoga in the Park, Dexter Mill Creek Park, 8 am
- View our event calendar
People at all levels of health: from the perfectly fit to wheel chair [...]
March 11th Read Article »
Wales is credited for early use of the phrase “An apple a day [...]
October 17th Read Article »