The Farm to Table Dinner for Sunday, August 21st is SOLD OUT!!! Thank you to everyone who purchased tickets! A reminder for those who purchased tickets to please arrive around 4:30. Thank you.
FREE SUMMER FUN!
Dexter Summer Fitness Festival is underway!!! Free, fun community exercise events for people of all abilities are running every Thursday (Exercise @5:30 pm), Friday (Bike Slow Ride @ 5:30 pm) and Saturday (Yoga in the Park @ 8 am). Events are held along Mill Creek Park with ex and yoga classes west of the bridge and bike rides starting behind the fire station.
All 5 Healthy Town Wellness Centers (Chelsea, Dexter, Manchester and Stockbridge) have scholarships available for those who may need assistance. To learn more about scholarships opportunities, please visit member services or call the number below.
Cultivate Improvements in Personal and Community Wellness
The people in our 5 Healthy Towns Eat Better, Move More, Avoid Unhealthy Substances and Connect with Others in Healthy Ways.
- Ongoing - Simple Steps Program, Dexter and Chelsea Wellness Centers
- Aug 17 - Grass Lake Farmers Market, 4 -7 pm, downtown Grass Lake
- Aug 18 - Manchester Farmers Market, 3:30 pm, Chi Broil Park
- Aug 18 - Dexter Summer Fitness Festival Exercise Class, 5:30 pm, Mill Creek Park
- Aug 18 - Stockbridge Coalition Groundbreaking, 6 pm, behind Heritage Elementary School
- Aug 19 - Dexter Summer Fitness Festival Bike Ride, 5:30 pm, Mill Creek Park
- Aug 19 - Open Air Market of Stockbridge, 4 pm, Stockbridge Town Square
- Aug 20 - Chelsea Farmers Market, 8 am - noon, Palmer Lot
- Aug 20 - Dexter Farmers Market, 8 am - 1 pm, Downtown Dexter
- Aug 20 - Dexter Summer Fitness Festival Outdoor Yoga, 8 am, Mill Creek Park
- Aug 20 - Yoga on the Lawn, 10 am, Chelsea District Library
- Aug 20 - Farm to Table Dinner, 4:45 pm, Downtown Chelsea (limited tickets available)
- Aug 27 - Run for the Rolls, 12:30 pm, Downtown Chelsea
- View our event calendar
5 Healthy Towns Foundation (5HF) provides scholarships at our wellness centers. Here’s what [...]
April 8th Read Article »
I recently read people need to exercise up to 2 hours [...]
October 15th Read Article »