The data gathered from this survey will be a huge help to the 5H community and the coalitions who develop our local comprehensive wellness plans. The survey will take 15-20 minutes and is being conducted by the University of Missouri.
Programs for Members and Non-Members
Need to do some stress relief? How about a parent/toddler yoga adventure? Want to get ready for outdoor activities? Registration is open for community programs like these and more at Dexter and Chelsea Wellness Centers.
Did you know there are scholarship opportunities at all four CWF Wellness Centers? Interested individuals must meet financial guidelines. Visit one of our wellness centers or call to learn about the details.
9 am - 1 pm | Dexter Senior Ctr
The Dexter Winter Marketplace returns every other Saturday until Spring. They're dedicated to local growers and producers by a welcoming marketplace, which meets the demands of local residents for purchasing local, fresh food.
Creating a culture of wellness and fostering sustainable improvements in community
As residents of the healthiest communities in the Midwest, we’ll choose to eat better, move more, avoid unhealthy substances and make healthy connections with others.
- Ongoing - Health Improvement Plan Survey
- March 2 - Community Advisory Council Meeting, 6 pm, CWF Offices
- March 5 - Chelsea Wellness Coalition Meeting, 6 pm, St. Joseph Mercy Chelsea
- March 10 - Dexter Wellness Coalition Meeting, 5:30 pm, Dexter Wellness Center
- March 16 - Grass Lake Coalition Meeting, 6 pm, GL Township Hall
- March 19 - Stockbridge Coalition meeting, 7 pm, Stockbridge Middle School
- March 24 - Grass Lake Senior Center opens, 10 am, Grass Lake Charter Township
- View our event calendar
Wales is credited for early use of the phrase “An apple a day [...]
October 17th Read Article »
I know its BLT season… we have them at least once a week [...]
September 8th Read Article »
NEW GRASS LAKE SENIOR CENTER WILL RESPOND TO COMMUNITY NEEDS
February 17, 2015 Read More »
Pre-Diabetes Health Coming to Manchester
February 16, 2015 Read More »