Learning your physical age with new technology
Recently, Weheartdexter.com ran a blog from Amy Heydlauff describing how a new fitness assessment at Dexter Wellness Center works. It's truly a mix of high tech technology and old fashioned stretching. Click below to read the entire experience!
Sat, Sept 12 | 10 a - 2 p | Grass Lake Heritage Day
Join us in Grass Lake for the final 5H Community Read Kick-Off. Libraries from the 5 Healthy Towns will hand out copies of Jack Gantos' Hole in My Life and other goodies. Click the link below for more information.
What do our friends and neighbors have to say?
Watch how the Wellness Centers affect the lives of community members every day! This inspirational video will give you an idea about how the WCs impact the health and wellness of our guests and our members. There's something for everyone at the WCs.
Creating a culture of wellness and fostering sustainable improvements in community
As residents of the healthiest communities in the Midwest, we’ll choose to eat better, move more, avoid unhealthy substances and make healthy connections with others.
- Sept 1 - Grass Lake Senior Center, 10 a - 2 p, Grass Lake Township Hall
- Sept 2 - Bushel Basket Market, 2 - 6 pm, Palmer Lot Downtown Chelsea
- Sept 2 - Grass Lake Farmers Market, 5 - 8 pm, Downtown Grass Lake
- Sept 3 - Manchester Farmers Market, 4 - 7 pm, Chi-Bro Park
- Sept 3 - Grass Lake Senior Center, 10 a - 2 p, Grass Lake Township Hall
- Sept 3 - Chelsea Coalition Meeting, 6pm, St. Joseph Mercy Chelsea
- Sept 4 - Stockbridge Open Air Market, 4 - 7 pm, Downtown
- Sept 5 - Chelsea Farmers Market, 8 am - noon, Palmer Lot Downtown Chelsea
- Sept 5 - Dexter Farmers Market, 8 am - 1 pm, Alpine Street
- Sept 7 - Offices Closed for Labor Day
- Sept 8 - Dexter Coalition Meeting, 5:30 pm, Dexter Wellness Center
- View our event calendar
People at all levels of health: from the perfectly fit to wheel chair [...]
March 11th Read Article »
Wales is credited for early use of the phrase “An apple a day [...]
October 17th Read Article »