Offerings at CWC and DWC
Chelsea and Dexter Wellness Centers have several great education workshops and over 15 wellness courses starting in February and March. Highlights include Adult Special Needs Movement, Introduction to Thai Chi, Golf Tune Up and sessions geared at preventing skin cancer.
Educators from St. Joseph Mercy Health System visit Mill Creek Middle School in Dexter to educate parents parents, grandparents and other adults about the various forms of drugs and the peer pressures facing students to use them. The presentation will be held on February 24th, starting at 6:30 pm.
Ages 13+, $5 suggested donation
Manchester Wellness Center and the Manchester Wellness Coalition host Dance, Manchester on Saturday, Feb. 13th at Emanuel Church (324 W. Main, Manchester) . The McKinney's will be calling and the Old Time Millers Stringband will provide music. No partners needed.
What do our friends and neighbors have to say?
Watch how the Wellness Centers affect the lives of community members every day! This inspirational video will give you an idea about how the WCs impact the health and wellness of our guests and our members. There's something for everyone at the WCs.
Creating a culture of wellness and fostering sustainable improvements in community
As residents of the healthiest communities in the Midwest, we’ll choose to eat better, move more, avoid unhealthy substances and make healthy connections with others.
- Ongoing - Simple Steps Program, Dexter and Chelsea Wellness Centers
- Ongoing - Heart and Sole Race Registration Open
- Feb 13 - Dance, Manchester! Contra Dance, 7:30 - 10 pm, Emanuel Church, Manchester
- Feb 15 - Grass Lake Wellness Coalition Meeting, 6 pm Grass Lake Charter Township Hall
- Feb 16 - Grass Lake Senior Center, 10 am - 2 pm, Grass Lake Charter Township Hall
- Feb 18 - Stockbridge Wellness Coalition Meeting, 6 pm, Stockbridge School Admin Building
- Feb 24 - Drugs 101, 6:30 pm, Mill Creek Middle School in Dexter, Adults Only
- View our event calendar
People at all levels of health: from the perfectly fit to wheel chair [...]
March 11th Read Article »
Wales is credited for early use of the phrase “An apple a day [...]
October 17th Read Article »
Foundation Name Change
September 30, 2015 Read More »
Dexter Wellness Center Certified as Medical Fitness Facility
May 22, 2015 Read More »