October 4 | Stockbridge Town Square | Dusk
Monster Dash is a short family friendly run/walk where participants are encouraged to dress up. The walk ends in town with a DJ and dance. Refreshments, costume contest and prizes. Sponsored by 5H Community Read, Stockbridge Area Chamber of Commerce and SRSLY.
Big Red Barrels
National Drug Takeback day was Sept. 27. In the 5 Healthy Towns it's everyday. Big Red Barrels are open for use at Chelsea Police Dept; Dexter, Manchester and Scio Twp substations, Stockbridge PD (called a Black Box) and Unadilla Twp PD.
6 - 7:30 pm | Dexter Wellness Center
Everyone's invited to Dancing Towards a Cure at Dexter Wellness Center! A $15 donation reserves your spot on the dance floor and a limited edition Dancing Towards a Cure t-shirt. 100% of donations benefit cancer research. Call 734.580.2500 to register.
Creating a culture of wellness and fostering sustainable improvements in community
As residents of the healthiest communities in the Midwest, we’ll choose to eat better, move more, avoid unhealthy substances and make healthy connections with others.
How we can help your community »
- Oct 1. The Fault in Our Stars Movie Night, 6-8 pm, Grass Lake Library
- Oct 1 - Bushel Basket Market, CCH, 2:30 - 6 pm
- Oct 2 - Manchester Farmers Market, Adrian Street, 4-7 pm
- Oct 2 - Chelsea Wellness Coalition Meeting, 6 pm, St. Joseph Mercy Chelsea
- Oct 2 - Connect with Others Movie Night, 7 pm, Dexter District Library
- Oct 3 - Open Air Market of Stockbridge. 4 - 7 pm, Downtown Stockbridge
- Oct 4 - Chelsea Farmers Market, 8 am - 12 pm, Downtown Chelsea
- Oct 4 - Dexter Farmers Market, 8 am - 1 pm, Alpine Street
- Oct 4 - Stockbridge Monster Dash, 6:30 pm, Stockbridge Town Square
- Oct 7 - Dexter Farmers Market, 2 - 6 pm, Alpine Street
- View our event calendar
I know its BLT season… we have them at least once a week [...]
September 8th Read Article »
Most physicians and other health care practitioners determine if our weight is healthy [...]
April 16th Read Article »