The data gathered from this survey will be a huge help to the 5H community and the coalitions who develop our local comprehensive wellness plans. The survey will take 15-20 minutes and is being conducted by the University of Missouri.
Starts April 9
DWC's Spring Break camp will be all about Pirates. Little pirates, ages 5-11 years old, will walk the plank, swab the deck, and much more! The final day will be spent in the pool. Parent must be onsite and guest pass options are available for non-member parents
Physician Matthew Moore Discusses the Chelsea Wellness Center
Dr. Matt Moore is a member of the Health Care Advisory Committee for CWF's Four Wellness Centers in Chelsea, Dexter, Manchester and Stockbridge. He talks about the value of Medically Integrated Wellness Centers.
Did you know there are scholarship opportunities at all four CWF Wellness Centers? Interested individuals must meet financial guidelines. Visit one of our wellness centers or call to learn about the details.
Creating a culture of wellness and fostering sustainable improvements in community
As residents of the healthiest communities in the Midwest, we’ll choose to eat better, move more, avoid unhealthy substances and make healthy connections with others.
- Ongoing - Health Improvement Plan Survey
- March 31 - Grass Lake Senior Center, 10 a - 2 p, Grass Lake Township Hall
- March 31 - City of Chelsea 5 Year Parks Plan Open House, 311 Main St
- April 1 - SRSLY Dexter Coalition Meeting, 6:30 pm, Dexter District Library
- April 2 - SRSLY Stockbridge, 6 pm, Stockbridge Schools Admin Building
- April 2 - Grass Lake Senior Center, 10 a - 2 p, Grass Lake Township Hall
- April 2 - Chelsea Coalition Meeting, 6 pm, St. Joseph Mercy Chelsea
- April 3 - 5H Grant Deadline
- April 8 - Dexter Coalition Meeting, 5:30 pm, Dexter Wellness Center
- View our event calendar
People at all levels of health: from the perfectly fit to wheel chair [...]
March 11th Read Article »
Wales is credited for early use of the phrase “An apple a day [...]
October 17th Read Article »