Mon, Aug 18 | 6:30 pm | CDL McKune Room
PBS-featured author and avid canoer Doc Fletcher will lead a photographic river tour of a favorite stretch of the Huron River within our own Big 400, running from Hudson-Mills Metropark to Delhi Rapids & Delhi Road Bridge. Join us for Doc's great stories, photos and useful observations from an expert paddler.
Family Worship Center
United Way of Jackson County, Allegiance Health, and the Food Bank of SC Michigan are combining to bring the FRESH FOOD INITIATIVE back to Grass Lake. This is a free food distribution to anyone that participates. Please bring your own box/bag for your food. The distribution takes place Mondays from 4:30-5:30 PM, July 14 through Sept 29.
Dexter Mill Creek Park South
The Dexter Wellness Center and Dexter Wellness Coalition are bringing FREE outdoor yoga to Mill Creek Park. Yoga in the Park continues every Saturday in June, July and August. Sessions start at 8 am and all ability levels are welcome!
Jeruel Baptist Church | 11400 Plum Orchard Road
United Way of Jackson County and the Food Bank of SC Michigan are combining to bring the FRESH FOOD INITIATIVE to Munith. This is a free food distribution to anyone that participates. Please bring your own box/bag for your food. The distribution takes place Mondays at 5:30 PM, July 14 through Sept 29.
Creating a culture of wellness and fostering sustainable improvements in community
As residents of the healthiest communities in the Midwest, we’ll choose to eat better, move more, avoid unhealthy substances and make healthy connections with others.
How we can help your community »
- Aug 18 - Paddling in the Big 400, Chelsea District Library, 6:30 - 8 pm
- Aug 18 - Grass Lake Coalition Meeting, GL Township Hall, 6 pm
- Aug 18 - Fresh Food Initiative, Jeruel Baptist Church - Munith, 5:30 pm
- Aug 18 - Fresh Food Initiative, Family Worship Center - Grass Lake, 4:30 - 5:30 pm
- Aug 19 - Dexter Farmers Market, Alpine Street, 2 - 6 pm,
- Aug 20 - Bushel Basket Market, CCH, 2:30 - 6 pm
- Aug 14 - SRSLY Cinema: Sound of Music, 9:15 pm, Chelsea Clocktower
- Aug 21 - Manchester Farmers Market, Adrian Street, 4-7 pm
- Aug 22 - Open Air Market of Stockbridge. 4 - 7 pm, Downtown Stockbridge
- Aug 23- Yoga in the Park, 8 am, Mill Creek Park South, Dexter
- Aug 23- Chelsea Farmers Market, 8 am - 12 pm, Downtown Chelsea
- Aug 23 - Dexter Farmers Market, 8 am - 1 pm, Alpine Street
- View our event calendar
Most physicians and other health care practitioners determine if our weight is healthy [...]
April 16th Read Article »
Yesterday I was watching the Olympics (those athletes are amazing) when my husband [...]
February 17th Read Article »