New Start Date
The Manchester My Choice. . . My Health class has a new start date. Weekly sessions will start Wednesday, March 25 at 6 pm. Classes will be held in the Manchester Village Offices and are free to qualified participants. Call to register at 800-482-1455.
The data gathered from this survey will be a huge help to the 5H community and the coalitions who develop our local comprehensive wellness plans. The survey will take 15-20 minutes and is being conducted by the University of Missouri.
Starts April 9
DWC's Spring Break camp will be all about Pirates. Little pirates, ages 5-11 years old, will walk the plank, swab the deck, and much more! The final day will be spent in the pool. Parent must be onsite and guest pass options are available for non-member parents
Physician Matthew Moore Discusses the Chelsea Wellness Center
Dr. Matt Moore is a member of the Health Care Advisory Committee for CWF's Four Wellness Centers in Chelsea, Dexter, Manchester and Stockbridge. He talks about the value of Medically Integrated Wellness Centers.
Soft Opening March 24
Grass Lake Senior Center opens for the first time at Grass Lake Township Hall, Tues., March 24 at 10 a.m. Festivities include games, an Enhanced Fitness Exercise class and more! Snacks will be provided. Learn more at the GL Small Business Expo this Saturday!
Games start at 9 am
SRSLY Stockbridge's 3x3 basketball tournament is less than a month away! The tourney is FREE and open to Stockbridge students in grades 4-12. Sign-up packets for the SRSLY 3x3 tournament are available at Heritage Elementary and Stockbridge High School.
Did you know there are scholarship opportunities at all four CWF Wellness Centers? Interested individuals must meet financial guidelines. Visit one of our wellness centers or call to learn about the details.
Creating a culture of wellness and fostering sustainable improvements in community
As residents of the healthiest communities in the Midwest, we’ll choose to eat better, move more, avoid unhealthy substances and make healthy connections with others.
- Ongoing - Health Improvement Plan Survey
- March 24 - Grass Lake Senior Center opens, 10 am, Grass Lake Charter Township
- March 24 - Manchester Coalition Meeting, noon, Manchester Village Offices
- March 25 - NKFM Pre-Diabetes Session begins, 6 pm, Manchester Village Offices
- March 27 - Manchester Math and Science Night, Klager Elementary School, 6-8 pm
- March 28 - SRSLY Stockbridge 3x3 Tourney, 9 am, Stockbridge High School
- April 1 - SRSLY Dexter Coalition Meeting, 6:30 pm, Dexter District Library
- April 2 - SRSLY Stockbridge, 6 pm, Stockbridge Schools Admin Building
- View our event calendar
People at all levels of health: from the perfectly fit to wheel chair [...]
March 11th Read Article »
Wales is credited for early use of the phrase “An apple a day [...]
October 17th Read Article »